At Lenoir-Rhyne we feel so strongly about music, we are offering a series of scholarships. If you qualify, you may receive music scholarships totaling up to $24,000 during four years of study.
- Music Leadership Scholarships for for students majoring in music (or music and a double major) require an audition, academic achievement and significant music ensemble experience. These renewable scholarships total $24,000 over four years. Students choose from the following majors: Music Education, Music Performance, Sacred Music, Music major. The music major is a liberal arts based curriculum that works very well as a double major with most other majors.
- Sacred Music scholarships are available for students in the Sacred Music major the and Sacred Music concentration. These substantial awards are renewable each year.
- Music Minor Scholarships for non-music majors following a music minor are awarded to qualified students based on audition. These renewable awards require an audition and are up to $10,000 over four years.
- Ensemble Leadership Scholarships of up to $10,000 over four years are available by audition to students who successfully participate in either the A Cappella Choir or Concert Band, successfully complete an applied music course in their primary area each semester, and who successfully participate in a second ensemble (to be selected by the music faculty).
- Ensemble Leadership Scholarships of up to $6,000 over four years are available by audition to students who successfully participate in either the A Cappella Choir (vocalists) or the Concert Band (instrumentalists) and successfully complete an applied music course in their primary area each semester.
For more information about music scholarships and auditions, please contact Dr. Christopher Nigrelli at (828) 328 7147 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saturday, February 7
Monday, February 16
Saturday, March 28
Saturday, April 11
Other dates by appointment